Our classes are about helping to improve the financial literacy of adults 50 and over who are concerned about their retirement savings. We do this in a classroom setting to help give retirees tools they need to make smart decisions about their financial future.
We have 3 classes that are offered:
1. Maximizing Social Security
2. Principles of Retirement Income Planning
3. Minimize Taxes with IRAs & Avoiding 401k Rollover Mistakes
Our classes address the following concepts:
● How do I navigate market downturns?
● Options that are not subject to market risk?
● How volatility could affect your retirement?
● How lower interest rates may impact your income?
● Understanding IRAs and Roth concepts
● How to Maximize All Retirement Income?
● The SECURE Act and how it may affect me?
● How to Maximize Social Security